From Nigella’s At My Table
- 3 cups cooked quinoa – see my method in recipe menu
- Juice and finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g radishes, quartered
- 100g walnut pieces
- 2 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves
- 125g pomegranate seeds
- 1 medium (approx 50g) bunch of coriander, leaves finely chopped
- 1 medium (approx 50g) bunch of flat-leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped
Cook quinoa according to my method. Fluff with a fork and turn out into a wide, shallow dish. Add 1 tsp sea salt flakes, or to taste, the lemon zest and olive oil, then fork to mix through and leave to cool.
When the quinoa is cold, add the radishes, followed by the walnut pieces (breaking them up a little in your fingers as you do so), the mint and lemon juice and most of the pomegranate seeds, coriander and parsley.
Toss lightly to mix, taste to see if you want more salt, then turn out into a bowl. Sprinkle with the remaining pomegranate seeds, coriander and parsley on serving.